- How do I get a library card?
If you are a resident of Jefferson Township, or live in one of the areas covered by our various reciprocal borrower agreements, or are a student of Nettle Creek School Corporation, bring your identification and proof of residence to the circulation desk in the library, fill out a registration form, and we’ll create an account for you.
- What are the circulation policies?
- Most books can be borrowed for three weeks with the option to renew them twice for additional periods of three weeks. New books can be borrowed for two weeks and renewed once for another two weeks.
- Most DVDs and music CDs can be borrowed for a week with the option to renew them for another week. Most NEW DVDs can be borrowed for three days with no renewals. There are some exceptions for new televisions series which may be borrowed for a week.
- Wi-Fi hotspots, games, ukuleles, telescopes, park and museum passes, and other things may generally be borrowed for a week.
- How do I login to My Account? By logging into My Account, card holders can:
- Renew checked-out items
- Place holds on library materials and designate a pickup location
- Suspend Requests
- Sign up for e-mail notices to be informed and reminded of holds and overdue items
- Request an item through Evergreen Indiana
- Have a question? Email one of our librarians
- Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter full of collection updates
- Public computers – 7 public desktop computers
- 24/7 Wireless internet connection (unexpected outages may occur)
- 3 Kindle Fire play-stations – not connected to the internet, filled with educational and recreational activities for kids 2 – 8 years old
- Scan/Print/Copy/Fax services
- Digital Microfilm Reader