- How do I get a library card?
- What are the circulation policies and fees?
- How do I login to My Account? By logging into My Account, card holders can:
- Renew checked-out items
- Place holds on library materials and designate a pickup location
- Suspend Requests
- Sign up for e-mail notices to be informed and reminded of holds and overdue items
- Request an item through Evergreen Indiana
- Have a question? Ask one of our librarians
- Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter full of news, collection updates, and library events
- Public computers – 9 public desktop computers, 2 laptops
- 24/7 Wireless internet connection (unexpected outages may occur)
- Early Literacy Station – a computer, not connected to the internet, filled with educational and recreational activities for kids 2 – 8 years old
- Scan/Print/Copy/Fax services
- Digital Microfilm Reader