Hagerstown Jefferson Township Library shared Monticello Public Library's photo.
Show Monticello Public Library some "like" and their director will dye her hair. I can attest to her already colorful hair and the desire to see the "full Rainbow Brite" treatment. ... See MoreSee Less
It is happening again: if we get 100 more likes on the Monticello Public Library Facebook page (gett...
1 day ago
Hagerstown Jefferson Township Library shared their event. ... See MoreSee Less
Lunch Break Yoga
1 day ago
Using Your Library
- How do I get a library card?
- What are the circulation policies and fees?
- How do I login to My Account? By logging into My Account, card holders can:
– Renew checked-out items
– Place holds on library materials and designate a pickup location
– Suspend Requests
– Sign up for e-mail notices to be informed and reminded of holds and overdue items
– Request an item through Evergreen Indiana
- Have a question? Ask one of our librarians
- Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter full of news, collection updates, and library events
- Public computers – 9 public desktop computers, 2 laptops
- 24/7 Wireless internet connection (unexpected outages may occur)
- Early Literacy Station – a computer, not connected to the internet, filled with educational and recreational activities for kids 2 – 8 years old
- Scan/Print/Copy/Fax services
- Digital Microfilm Reader